The Explorer program offers a variety of Enrichment Classes for students starting with Beginners through 8th grade. Any St. Martin's student may take Explorers classes, like arts & crafts, musical instrument instruction, dance, karate, golf, etc. Classes are offered each semester for an 8-week time span for an additional cost. Please refer to the school calendar for the registration dates for Fall and Spring enrichment.
- What is the Explorers Enrichment Program?
- What kinds of activities are offered through the Enrichment?
- Who is eligible to enroll in Explorer Enrichment classes?
- Where are Explorers Enrichment classes held?
- When are Explorer Enrichment classes offered?
- What is the Explorer Enrichment schedule the students will follow after dismissal?
- How to enroll in the Explorer Enrichment program?
- After I register, how can I make changes to my selection?
- What is the cost for Explorer Enrichment?
- How to pick up from Explorer Enrichment?
- Who do I contact with questions about Explorer Enrichment?
- Important Dates
- How do I obtain receipts for taxes and Dependent Care Reimbursement?
Explorers is open on the first day of school for those enrolled for the semester only.
- There are NO DROP-IN's on the first two days
Spring enrichment online enrollment begins on TBD at 11:00 am online and ends on TBD, at midnight.
- No new enrollments will be accepted after the close of the enrollment period.
- There are never any enrichment classes when we are not in school.
- The classes begin the week of TBD.
Explorer enrollment is due by July 1.