Skip To Main Content

Explorers Enrollment & Fees

2023-24 Explorer Fees Per Semester

How to obtain receipts for taxes and Dependent Care Reimbursement

If you have a Dependent Care Reimbursement plan and need a receipt for summer camp, enrichment classes and/or Explorers after care, please find the session you need by following the procedures listed below. 

  • Log into your FACTS account and choose the option to View Details.
  • Choose View Payment Summary.
  • Select the year 202X in the drop down and click Print. Note our Federal Tax ID prints in the top right corner of the report. Federal Tax ID: 58-1495174
  • Alternatively, to print only Explorers information, select Transactions and use the drop down boxes to filter the specific Explorers information desired. This will show the Dates in Service (these are also on the invoice you are sent from the FACTS system).
If your Employer needs more information on the Explorers program, please click here for more information.
For Summer Camp, Holiday Camp or Enrichment Receipts:
  • Log in to the account used to register for Enrichment classesholiday camp or summer camp.
  • After logging in, click the red button with the wording "View Registration Details" 
  • On the next page find the  section on the right titled "Financial" and click the  hyperlink that reads "Download Printable Season Account Statement"
  • Print

Click to enroll in Explorers!

Explorers Enrollment & Fees