Infants (8 wks-2 yrs)
Infant Classes at St. Martin's | High Point
- Dedicated Infant only Campus for our earliest learners
- 4945 High Point Road, Sandy Springs, 30342
- 7 minutes from Ashford Dunwoody campus (down Windsor Parkway)
St. Martin's Episcopal School offers a program for infants from 8 weeks until a child is developmentally ready for the SMES Toddler program at 2 years old. The curriculum is grounded in love, kindness, safety and patience, with the goal to provide exceptional care for babies and early learners.
The teaching staff engages with children to stimulate social, emotional, cognitive and physical development, all while ensuring their basic needs are met.
With a lower teacher-student ratio, the program offers a stair-stepped class approach for infants to developmentally move among three different levels of care. The program follows our youngest infants through their journey to their second birthday, when they are fully prepared to enter the Toddler program.
The program is licensed through Bright from the Start.
We will be holding an Open House Event on Saturday, January 28 from 10 a.m. -12 p.m. for families interested in learning more about the St. Martin's Infant Program. Please click here to sign up to attend the open house.
Thank you for your interest in the St. Martin's infant program.
If your infant's date of birth falls between September 2021 and August 2023, we invite you to submit an inquiry form below! This places you into our database for the "Baby Warrior" program. This expresses interest for enrollment in the 2023-24 school year. We do not need you to submit an infant "application" at this time, just the inquiry form.
- Families with children born August 2021 or earlier should apply to the school via the Ravenna application for Toddlers through 8th grade.
- Families with infants due September 2023 or later may submit a form to be considered for 2024-2025 program entry.